Monday 13 August 2012

Celebrating the opening of our new Echuca Library

Hi Folks

Guess what? The lovely librarians at the Echuca Library have invited me to be a small part of the opening celebrations of Echuca's new Library on Saturday, August 25.

If you haven't seen the new building then you really should go and have a look. You'll find it near the Historic Port of Echuca, just along from the Campaspe Shire Council Offices, near the War Memorial. It's been interesting watching the building grow and take shape and from what I've heard it's going to be something really special for our community.

So, on Saturday, August 25 I'll be presenting a couple of Australian Bush Poetry sessions, including some of our much loved traditional poetry as well as some of my original work. 

Come along at 12:00 or again at 1:00 and say "G'day", I'd love to see you and if you're there for the start of the presentations you'll hear some more great news that I'm really looking forward to sharing with you.

See you then

Cheerio, Nerelie

No comments:

Post a Comment